Claire is a front-end developer and generalist located in Chicago.
The Nerdery Software Engineer (Front-End) [June 2016 - present]
- Working with some of the biggest clients in Chicago tackle their web aspirations one day at a time.
- On the team of Nelnet's Communication Services, which is an in-house agency for Nelnet's family of businesses. Implement designs from concept to completion.
- Implement changes and work on Nelnet.com and various other company properties.
- Worked with Nebraska.gov (Nebraska's Web Portal partner) to create a new Nebraska Judicial Branch website based upon the Drupal content management system.
- Through teamwork, tackled problems relating to organization, efficiency, and overall productivity with content uploading practices. Streamlined many processes through automation in the Drupal CMS.
- In charge of IT support for 200 users across the State of Nebraska Court System. Solve issues dealing with software incompatibilities, viruses, and other issues relating to user workstations.
University of Nebraska - Lincoln Class of 2011; Bachelor of Arts